Thursday, March 16, 2017

Intermission

Once I got my first SSA payment, I hauled booty for Colorado.  I had 2 storage units with "stuff" in them. And I was paying $200/month  for one of them.

So, first order of business was to move that out.  My friend Weldon graciously allowed me to store a lot of it in his garage.  I've been going through it for the last 3 weeks, giving as much as possible to Goodwill, and throwing away a lot.

So, I'm taking a timeout right now.  Soon, I will be heading for my trip across Colorado, Utah, Nevada and then up the California Coast on Highway 1.

I'm trying to learn how to install a window and a fan in my cargo trailer.  I am just about there!  I'll post some pictures when I can.


Here's my planned route from next week until mid-June

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP