Sunday, May 21, 2017

A few Do-overs!

I've been close to being through with the work I've been doing on my cargo trailer, thinking I was almost done.  Then I get to a point and see something I didn't think about, and do not like.

IF I was a good planner, I would not run into these problems.  But , clearly I'm not, and have never been.  In fact, as long as I can remember, the harder I try to plan something, the more stuck I get .  I just go round and round in my head, until I'm almost catatonic.

I've always gotten around this by just trying something, and adjusting some, and trying it again.
That's one of the reasons I was pretty good at working with computers.  The best way to solve a problem , in my opinion, is to try one thing and see if it fixes the problem.  You've now eliminated some things that COULD be wrong. Keep moving on until you fix the problem.  Or , as some of the hardware guys would do, replace the hardware!  :)

So, I've started insulating the walls , re-doing what I had done before.  The idea was to put some wood OVER the insulation, then paint it.  Once I started putting the plywood on to use for paneling, I didn't like the way it looked, or how "usable" it would be for future addition of shelves and such.
Also, I'm making a foldaway bed.  I realized I forgot to take into account the depth of the plywood I'm using.  So, I have to start that over again!

Live and Learn?  It doesn't seem like I learn too much!

So, still in Beulah, still working on my trailer.  

5/21/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP