Sunday, August 27, 2017

2 weeks at Rampart Range road

1st week I didn't try to do too much. Just enjoyed being back on the road, waking up to see trees out the window I worked so hard to install.   Watching the stars at night,  doing a little hiking on the trails around the forest service road I'm camped on.  Trying to get my physical condition improved.

The weather has been the kind I love. ... Clear blue skies, 60-70 degrees, light winds  (mostly ).  Some wet dreary days,  but not much.

However, on Friday I put in a good solid 10 hours of work on my trailer, finishing some things I started at Weldon's house.  I cleaned it out enough to put my anti-grav recliner inside, so I can still read or just sit inside when the weather is unpleasant outside.

Here's a picture :


That's the view out of my back door.

Ah , how good it feels!

So, now I'm getting ready to move to a lower elevation and/or further south.  It's almost September,  and that often means snow in the Rockies.   I don't mind snow so much,  but I'd prefer to not get stranded if I can help it.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP