Monday, September 4, 2017

Kicked out on Labor Day!

A forest ranger guy came by today and told me I have to leave.  That I've exceeded the 14 day limit.  Then he issued me a ticket for $105 !  I can't argue , because I have exceeded the 14 day limit.  Actually , by about a week.  And he was nice enough to give me 2 days to get out.  I've heard of LEO's standing there while you pack.

I was fooled by the fact that I haven't seen one.  But apparently, he saw me.  He marked me as arriving on August 18.

First time I've heard of getting a ticket.

He also quizzed me a lot about where I'm going next , do I have a home, where is my home. I've been told to never admit to a ranger that you live in your vehicle.  So, I danced as much as I could without lying.

Anyway, I guess it's "Goodbye to Hollywood"... or , in this case, Rampart Range Road, FS 943.  I've come to like this place a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP