Thursday, November 30, 2017

Ehrenberg, AZ after Thanksgiving

I know that for many of you, you stay up all night waiting for just one more post from Pat. I'm so sorry to disappoint you; it has been days since I posted anything.
Those of us camped out here for the winter endured Thanksgiving, and now it's back to being quiet and peaceful again. Since a glance at the calendar shows that Christmas is another 4 day weekend, we can expect the same at Christmas.
I plan to move somewhere else for Christmas.
I've started working on yet another "starting-over" on my trailer. At least on the interior layout . I plan to bring the batteries inside (PROPERLY VENTILATED, YO) and turn my bed sideways at the back. The problem is that I'm cramped, and I shouldn't be. I have plenty of wasted space, and I am going to change that .
Below is how it normally looks, here in Ehrenberg.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP