Friday, December 8, 2017

Where's the Wind? I know, you can't SEE IT.

It's been blowing pretty steady for the last week or so.   I heard they even got snow in Texas!

This morning, it seems like the wind is taking a break.  Time to get busy.  I find trying to get any work done outside to be unpleasant.  And since I'm not squatting in a friend's trailer, I feel no sense of need to get things done.  But still, I do have things I want to accomplish while I'm here.  And hanging in the trailer because the wind is blowing is not one of them.

I've been collecting gizmo's from K&B Hardware in Quartzsite that make it easy to use electrical conduit to construct things like awnings and canopies.

Picture of the kind of thing I'm using


I plan to start putting what I have together today.  It was just harder to do when the wind was blowing.  Of course, now I'll have to wait till the next big winds to see if I did a good job of setting them up.

I'm confident I won't have to wait too long!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP