Friday, April 6, 2018

Back in the Springs for a couple of weeks

I decided it's past time to clear out my storage unit that I've been holding on to for more than a year.  I have a much better idea of what I need / want to have.  My Jeep was in a large unit , along with a lot of tools, books, camping gear, and many other things.  Some of it is just short-sighted and stupid. 

My first 2 nights I stayed in Pueblo at my friend Weldon's place.  I got to plug into shore power and he loaned me a small electric heater .  I got real spoiled real fast. 
Then I tried to find a Walmart parking lot to stay in, and they've started to enforce the rules.  So, I stayed at Rampart Range Rd in Pike NF.  It was 9300 ft elevation and got down to 28 degrees.

Last night , (4/5/18) I stayed at my friend Doug's construction site.  Much warmer! 
So, I'll probably be here for another couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP