Friday, March 30, 2018

Leaving Ehrenberg ... heading to Colorado.

"Spent the night in Utah in a cave up in the hills"...


Ok, not really ...

I stayed in Holbrook , AZ and treated myself to a night in a Motel 6. Running Water, shower , heat, nice comfortable bed and TV, microwave, fridge. To a guy like me, it's the Ritz. I feel pampered. At this time, I'm thinking of spending a few nights on the road in campgrounds before I hit CO. I got a lot of work to do, and yesterday I got up at 5am, packed the truck, stopped in Prescott and drove over to Show Low . Took a sitting-up nap at a Walmart parking lot, maybe got an hour sleep. Drove over to Kelly and Teresa's place and visited for a while. Then rented a storage unit in Show Low and unloaded some stuff from my trailer and truck. Making room for stuff in my storage unit in Colorado that I don't take to Goodwill/Arc or throw away. Headed for Colorado early afternoon, and ran out of steam when I hit Holbrook, AZ. One of the easternmost exits in I40. Thinking about going to Cabezon Peak Wilderness Study Area in San Ysidro Wilderness Area and spending a couple of days. With less stuff in my trailer now, I desperately need to re-organize. And get some rest. The next couple of weeks are going to be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP