Wednesday, February 22, 2017

First SSA check today!!!! Not broke anymore!

My very first Social Security (SSA) check was deposited into my Bank last night! Yay! I'm actually proud of myself for accepting my situation and living within my limitations for the last week. Heading for Co Springs today. Need to get some important stuff out of my Storage unit, such as my PASSPORT.  I've been to Mexico twice in the last month and only had my CO Driver's license for ID.
Since it's a "RealID", they accepted it without issue.  But if I want to go to Baja, for example, I would prefer to have my passport.  And I need to find somewhere to leave my guns.  THAT could land me in Mexican prison.  So, THERE'S an example of me being careful! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP