Thursday, January 4, 2018

California

Without knowing it, I've crossed into California! I didn't know, I swear! Anyway, I was trying to find a camping place outside of Parker, AZ.. which is where the closest Walmart is from where I've been staying for the last 6 weeks. So, I followed the directions posted on freecampsites.net for Big River BLM.
I recently told someone that, "Oh, I just don't go to California"... and now, I slipped in unknowingly!
The question being asked was "how do you handle carrying guns and keeping up with the different laws?"... Since I'm from Colorado, and we have the most restrictive gun laws of all the neighboring states.... the simplest thing to do is just avoid the West Coast, and don't carry a concealed weapon. I'm still legal, and I don't carry a concealed weapon.
But here I am, in Big River , CA. Just down the road from Earp.
That's Wyatt Earp, kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP