Wednesday, January 10, 2018

One Year on the Road

One year ago today I spent my first night in my trailer at the 2017 RTR in Quartzsite, AZ.

I had committed to giving it a year, even if I thought I hated it after 6 months.  So here I am, and I'm still doing it .  I look forward to spending the rest of my life being on "Driveabout".

As it is, I don't actually drive every day.  I usually spend at least 14 days in one spot.  In the future , I may do more driving every day.  For example, I want to travel up the coast of CA, starting in San Francisco and ending at the Olympic Peninsula in WA.

I will probably drive more often.  But even then, I believe I will stay at least 2 or 3 days wherever I am.

Thanks to those folks who actually read some of this!

1 comment:

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP