Friday, January 26, 2018

Solar problem fixed (???)

I've had a problem with my solar power system since around Labor Day. I could not seem to generate enough power to keep my batteries sufficiently charged. At one point, Batteries Plus replaced all 4 6 volt batteries for me. I have replaced everything , except for my solar panel. It was part of my plan to add one to my existing system. I bought another one this Wednesday, and behold, She is making Lots of Electricity! So, it seems like I probably damaged this panel . In fact, I'm pretty sure it was while I was parked at Rampart Range Road back in August and until Labor Day.
If this continues, I will be ready to add a 12V fridge/freezer to my system. At this time, I have no plans to add any other "appliances".
YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP