Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018 - so far (2/24/2018)

So far

I won't go so far as to say it's been a lousy year.   It certainly hasn't .  I have 2 more months staying on the road, adjusting to the lifestyle even more.  I have made some changes in my trailer which should make it a little easier to move around, and easier to just pull over and sleep.  Prior to this, much unloading and moving things around, have been required.  I've started using more hooks on the walls, to keep fewer things on the floor .  

Health

Still getting over being sick for about 2 months at the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018.  My symptoms were never severe enough to justify an ER visit, but I'm still feeling somewhat weak. 

I also am running out of a med I take and couldn't get an appointment for a refill until this coming Monday, 2/26.  A dear friend helped me out, with about 20 pills.  Though these are half-strength, taking only one involves some mild withdrawal symptom.  That is what I've been doing.  

Just this last week, I started to show symptoms of Sciatica.  I basically took Ibuprofen and slept.  It feels better this morning, but still feels like it could easily return.  So, I will need to continue resting as much as I can stand to.  

Finances

Still struggling with living on once a month payday.  So far it feels like too much month, and not enough money.  It's a matter of discipline, and I'm still developing that at the age of 65. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP