Monday, February 26, 2018

This last year... 2017

I've been thinking a lot about future and past lately.  One thing I've realized is that this last year, with all of the crazy stuff that's happened to me; has been the best 12 months of my life.

I feel fantastic right now, even after almost setting myself, my trailer, and my wonderful dog Lacy, on fire.  There are now, and always will be , challenges.  Things that make me wonder what the hell I'm doing.  But I believe and know in my heart, that God is watching out for me.

But if I were to cross that bridge tonight, I would have no regrets.  I would feel bad for those people who would miss me, but would feel like I've had a great life.

And that the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP