Thursday, February 1, 2018

A little further West

Big River BLM got way too crowded.  After being on the road a bit , I've come to wonder why some people just have to pull their rig right next to someone else!  Even among the community of long-term campers, there are those who seem to want to be in a neighborhood.  I personally don't get it.  Many of the folks I know have the same opinion.  Especially full-timer RVers.

Where I'm at now is about 3 miles West of where I was.  There are 5 rigs in about a 10 square mile area.  Of course, someone moved about 200 yards away from me!   It's still pretty deserted.

I seem to need that in order to get any work done.  And I've got some rearranging to do.
Still getting rid of the "yard sale" .  😊


1 comment:

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP