Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Arrived in Flagstaff, AZ

Just crossed into Arizona. Man, I'm glad to be back!

(and then, a little later)

A1 Mountain Road

Thanks to my friend Jim's directions, I arrived in the Coconino NF around 2pm. (I think that's the name of this place). It is absolutely beautiful! This is the kind of place I imagined I would stay in as a nomad. I'm staying next to a large meadow that my buddy Jim told me about. Being wide open, there's plenty of opportunity for my solar panel to "get a tan, Man"... lots of rays coming down and generating electrical power and storing it in my batteries.

This place is much nicer than Pike NF and San Isabel NF.... The Colorado campsites in the NF have been trashed so much.  And even though they're cleaner than they have been, they are just trashy compared to this one.  People actually seem to really clean up after themselves here.

I can hear Elk calling, and I realized it MUST be hunting season. I'm right, it is. So, I need to put an Orange vest on Lacy.  

Here's the view from the forest side of the trailer.

Lacy is already covered with dirt from rolling around in it!
She's such a little pig pen.



The view of the meadow on the south side of the trailer.

 My rig.



No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP