Saturday, October 7, 2017

FSR 518 ... II

Got a little chilly last night!  My thermometer says it was 20 degrees. I think that's a little inaccurate, but it was cold in the trailer; and that's a fact. The only heat I have is a propane "Mr Buddy".... I don't use it very much because it
1. Generates a LOT of condensation
2. If you forget to do something, you might not wake up. I have forgotten to do something before. Amazingly, I woke up. If I didn't believe in God before, I sure do now. 
Anyway, my water jugs were outside, and were frozen solid this morning. Hahah. Thankfully, I had one in the truck that was covered in blankets ... So, I could make coffee.
Can still hear Elk calling... wonderful. And it warms up pretty quickly once the sun clears the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP