Thursday, October 12, 2017

Flagstaff.

I stayed in Flagstaff, off of A1 Mountain Rd exit (190) for about a week.
Thanks to my friend Jim's directions, I arrived in the Coconino NF around 2pm. (I think that's the name of this place). It is absolutely beautiful! This is the kind of place I imagined I would stay in as a nomad. I'm staying next to a large meadow that my buddy Jim told me about. Being wide open, there's plenty of opportunity for my solar panel to "get a tan, Man"... lots of rays coming down and generating electrical power and storing it in my batteries.

I can hear Elk calling, and I realized it MUST be hunting season. I'm right, it is. So, I need to put an Orange vest on Lacy. 


Image may contain: tree, car, outdoor and nature



There were Elk and Pronghorn Antelope out here.

Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature


Lacy rooting around for snacks   








No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP