Sunday, December 4, 2016

I'm trying to keep this in chronological order, but I forgot to mention I've met 2 people from the Forum I've been following: cheaprvliving.com.

JiminDenver gave me a trailer I can use for off-roading with my 1998 Jeep XJ... it is perfect for getting to remote trailheads and cruising rough backroads... I expect I will use it for hiking, longer-term backpacking and hunting.
Thanks, Jim.

I've also met masterplumber twice.  He showed me his 6x12 converted cargo trailer and has shared plans with me for a teardrop trailer.... I may actually use one of those sometime.

Thanks to both of you, and the group that participate in CheapRVLiving... very helpful group of people...

Everytime I look at a map I get excited!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP