Monday, December 26, 2016

RTR event Jan 10

I am a follower and member of the CHEAPRVLIVING.COM website and forum.  It was started and maintained by a gentleman named Bob Wells.    He also has a YouTube channel devoted to folks like me.    Here's a link to one of his video's.  Please consider subscribing to his channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHo3MzO7xMA

There is an event in Quartzite, Arizona starting Jan 10, 2017 called the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous (RTR) which I hope to be able to attend and participate in.  I already have most of what I will need in my trailer to live in it.  It is just not "setup" yet.  In other words, I have done no customization to create a bed frame and shelves , or setup my Solar Energy System.  I do have a borrowed Honda Generator that I can use for cooking and heat until I get my Solar panels, batteries , controller and wiring set up.

That is something I believe I can do at the RTR.  And possibly have some assistance.

I am really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP