Sunday, December 4, 2016


SOME things have happened since last post.  One of the most important was that I have an assembly date of December 10, 2016 for my 6x12 cargo trailer.

Also, I went ahead and ordered a NEW topper for my truck pickup bed... the used one I have is missing the liftgate, and I could find no one who would even cut a piece of glass for it. One issue is that it's curved slightly on the z-axis.. and the edges are not straight; therefore it's much harder to cut.
My truck is a 2001 Ford F150 with a flareside, small crew cab, and a short bed.  Not exactly a common configuration.  Thus, not much of a 2nd-hand market. BUT, that means I'm paying another $700 for a liftgate... that stings.

Back to the cargo trailer: hopefully, I'll be able to pick it up in Waco around 12/15 ... I'll be driving Isaiah's stuff to him on the way down. I'll have to rent a U-Haul , one-way , drop it off in Austin somewhere, and then drive back to Waco.  Hopefully, I will get to do a "drive-by" with Mary in New Braunfels, TX on the way back to COS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP