Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Issue related to finances... posted on Facebook also:

BOTTOM LINE: I have a serious problem ... I will figure it out, but will probably NOT be able to get my cargo trailer at this time and will probably have to sell my truck.
This is me whining and bitching.
Details: 
According to a piece of mail I just received, it looks like either
1. I seriously misunderstood the severance documentation that was given to me by my former employer (let's call them IQ)
2 . I got f*d by IQ.
I just received a payment from IQ, that was roughly a tenth of what I thought I was going to receive after reading the severance documentation.
I'm 64, I know better than to count my chickens before they hatch, or to believe any large corporation or what they say.
So, you prayer warriors start your engines.... I need a good idea..
:) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the time being , I will NOT be moderating comments.

WP